Job title: Junior Social Media Specialist
Company: In telliBridge.
Job summary: Title: Junior Social Media Specialist
Location: Hybrid– 2 days on website in Washington, DC/ 3 days Remote
In telliBridge is a prize-winning nationwide safety and security business searching for a Junior Social Media Specialist to sustain our agreement with the united state Department of State’s Bureau of Educational as well as Cultural Affairs (ECA). The Office of Public Affairs as well as Strategic Communications (PASC) works with within the bureau, with various other bureaus throughout the Department, the White House, various other UNITED STATE Government companies, as well as beneficiary as well as carrying out companion companies to collaborate public events as well as calculated interactions for both residential as well as global target markets. It has oversight of a myriad of outreach initiatives, which might consist of ECA bureau-wide technique, talking involvements, media, social media sites, video clip, digital photography, branding as well as internet sites, as well as collaborates with all ECA workplaces to communicate with stakeholder target markets as well as take care of inner as well as outside outreach.
ECA layouts as well as applies academic, expert, as well as social exchange as well as various other programs that produce as well as endure the good understanding with various other nations required to progressing United States diplomacy objectives. ECA programs grow people-to-people connections amongst present as well as future worldwide leaders that develop long-lasting networks as well as individual partnerships as well as advertise united state nationwide safety and security as well as worths.
As a straight worker of In telliBridge, you would certainly obtain an advantage bundle that consists of health/dental/vision insurance policy protection, 401K with business suit, PTO & paid vacations, as well as yearly tuition/training support. For even more details, please see our.
At the instructions of the PASC Director as well as Digital Content Chief, as well as in control with the COR, the service provider will carry out the complying with regular jobs connected to sustaining social media sites technique, tasks as well as jobs:
- Develop an extensive Bureau Social Media Strategy to assist bureau front runner accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) as well as Assistant Secretary accounts (Twitter as well as various other accounts TBD). Update the technique quarterly, considering the suggestions of the Quarterly Social Media Performance Report, as well as show PASC as well as bureau management.
- Develop the “Working with PASC” social media sites procedure overview.
- Regularly screen appropriate ECA as well as non-ECA accounts, hashtags, search phrases, trending or unique subjects, as well as various other social media sites tasks. Prepare records or discussions on social media sites tasks for trending or unique subjects, activations, unique jobs, and so on– as guided by the COR/government supervisor.
- Brief elderly management on social media sites initiatives. Produce instructions, records, as well as overviews for elderly authorities. Act as a supporter for social media sites technique as well as programs throughout the Bureau.
- Create a responsibility procedure to guarantee social media sites insurance coverage after hrs, on vacations, as well as throughout crucial traveling by Department as well as Administration concepts.
- Content growth:
- Create material schedules as well as release messages for all PASC social systems, consisting of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, as well as any kind of added systems the Bureau takes on.
- Draft initial, imaginative, top quality web content for the bureau’s existing as well as future social media sites systems, consisting of ECA front runner accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, as well as YouTube). This web content will certainly consist of a minimum of one initial message each day for each and every system (not consisting of YouTube), as well as a minimum of one re-share/re-tweet/re-post each day (not consisting of YouTube).
- Solicit, modify, as well as change social media sites web content for ECA program workplaces to guarantee unity of voice throughout Bureau social media sites residential or commercial properties, as appointed by federal government supervisor.
- Coordinate as well as execute several social media sites techniques as well as draft web content for elderly main traveling, consisting of the Assistant Secretary, Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary, as well as various other elderly authorities. In control with the COR/program supervisor, job straight with united state objectives abroad on web content production as well as uploading for roughly 10-12 private abroad journeys each year.
- Brief as well as train coworkers throughout ECA on social media sites plan, technique, methods, as well as technique.
- Attend month-to-month social media sites conferences held by the Department of State for social media sites supervisors in the firm. Report back to COR/government supervisor on the most up to date fads as well as establish concepts for exactly how to collaborate with various other social media sites supervisors throughout the firm.
- Make suggestions to appointed program workplaces, on a quarterly as well as impromptu basis, on use program-owned social media sites accounts.
- Manage production, fertilization, as well as discussion of social media sites techniques as well as incorporated messaging that sustains the bureau; consistently offer public speakings to program workplaces as well as regional/functional bureaus that are in charge of ECA program possessions.
- Coordinate with ECA program workplaces to guarantee efficient as well as effective on-line web content boosting, involvement as well as education and learning.
- Other jobs as well as tasks:
- Participate in month-to-month PASC Director social media sites conferences, make suggestions for brand-new methods to involve on social media sites, consisting of methods to include arising social media sites fads right into PASC’s social media sites.
- Stay abreast on diplomacy concerns as well as social media sites fads as it connects to sustaining ECA programs throughout electronic systems.
- Maintain experience with DoS as well as USG social media sites plans to guarantee that ECA is as well as stays in conformity.
- Identify a minimum of 2 appropriate social media sites fads to report around at month-to-month PASC social media sites conferences as well as offer a minimum of 2 instances for exactly how to include the pattern right into ECA social media sites.
- Ensure a favorable as well as quantifiable consumer experience (CX) when collaborating with all customers.
- Bachelor’s level with a concentrate on communications/marketing/public relationships.
- 2 years of experience in social media sites advertising or as an electronic media expert, to consist of the monitoring of expert social media sites make up top-level programs, brand names, or federal government entities.
- Experience establishing social media sites web content techniques as well as methods as well as carrying out within a hectic setting.
- Experience writing, editing and enhancing, as well as establishing excellent quality discussions
- Experience instruction elderly authorities.
- Experience creating, establishing, as well as carrying out calculated interactions as well as electronic involvement techniques.
- Experience collaborating with social media sites as well as organizing systems, e.g., Hootsuite, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, YouTube, SnapChat.
- Experience with electronic involvement technique, as well as experience supporting for targeted electronic involvement.
- Experience recognizing as well as suggesting engaging social media sites web content that will certainly aid attain objectives as well as boost involvement
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite
- Experience crafting web content in situations or swiftly establishing scenarios.
- Experience with interactions concept as well as plan.
In telliBridge supplies IT technique, cloud, cybersecurity, application, information as well as analytics, business IT, knowledge evaluation, as well as objective procedure assistance solutions to speed up technological efficiency as well as performance for Defense, Civilian, as well as National Security & Federal Law Enforcement customers.
Location: Washington DC.
Job day: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 04:06:40 GMT.
Apply for the job now!